Co-op Food, Kingston Bagpuise, Oxford
Co-op formerly The Hinds Head - Witney Rd, Kingston Bagpuize, Abingdon OX13 5AN
- Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store.
- Car spaces cir. 15 spaces
- Kingston Bagpuize is a village in the civil parish of Kingston Bagpuize with Southmoor, about 6 miles (10 km) west of Abingdon. It was part of Berkshire, England, until the 1974 boundary changestransferred it to Oxfordshire.
- Abingdon is 6 miles (10 km) south of Oxford, 15 miles (24 km) south-east of Witney and 19 miles (31 km) north of Newbury in the flat valley of the Thames on its west (right) bank, where the small river Ock flows in from the Vale of White Horse. It is on the A415 between Witney and Dorchester, adjacent to the A34 trunk road, linking it with the M4 and M40 motorways. The B4017 and A4183 also link the town.
- New 15 year lease from Nov 2018, 5 yearly RPI – 1% & 3.5%