Coral, West Ealing, Greater London
217 Uxbridge Road, West Ealing, London, W13 9AA
- Virtual Freehold Betting Shop Investment in London.
- Comprising a 1,167 sq.ft. ground floor shop.
- West Ealing is located 10 miles west of Central London, 5 miles north of Richmond and 3 miles north-west of Chiswick.
- Junction 2 of the M4 lies some 3 miles to the south of the property and the A40 lies some 3 miles to the north of the property.
- The area is served by West Ealing Rail Station, some 300 metres from the property, which provides regular services to Paddington and Heathrow.
- This prominent corner property is situated on the south side of Uxbridge Road (A4020), at its junction with Northfield Avenue (B452), opposite Dean Gardens.
- Occupiers close by include Tesco Express, Co-Op, Post Office & Dreams amongst many local shops, restaurants and takeaways.
- Let to Coral Estate Limited for 15 years from 07/02/2008 Rent Reviews every 5th year FR& I for £30,000 p.a.
- For the year ended 31st December 2018 Coral Estates Limited reported a turnover of £10,574,000, a pre-tax profit of £3,631,000, shareholder’s funds of £38,239,000, and a net worth of £38,239,000
- The property is held on a Virtual Freehold lease for 999 years from 02.07.2018 at a fixed ground rent of a peppercorn.