Costa Coffee, Ilfracombe
118 High Street, IIfracombe, Devon, EX34 9EY
- Virtual Freehold, coffee shop investment.
- The property is arranged on ground and part first floor to provide a double fronted ground floor shop, which has now been fitted out as a new Costa Coffee with ancillary accommodation to the first floor.
- The property extends 1170 sq ft.
- Town centre location.
- IIfracombe is a popular resort town lying on the north Devon Coast, 12 miles north of Barnstaple.
- The town has a population of some 10,000, but benefits from the influx of visitors during the summer months.
- The property is situated on the south side of High Street, in the heart of the town centre.
- Occupiers close by include Lloyds Bank, Royal Mail, Nationwide, Superdrug and McColl’s, among others.
- The property at present is let to Premier Coffee Ltd, for a term of 10 years from 13 January 2017 at a current rent of £17,500 per annum.
- The lease permits rent reviews every fifth year of the term and contains full repairing and insuring covenants.