Costcutter & Flat, Wilberfoss
28 Main Street, Wilberfoss, Yorkshire, YO41 5NN
- Freehold Blue-Chip Supermarket & Residential Investment.
- Ground floor retail unit with one self contained 2 bedroom flat at first floor level.
- There is also a self-contained space to the rear of the property which is sublet and used by the post office as a sorting office.
- There is off-street car parking for 8 vehicles and a dedicated stock/handling area for service to the rear
- Wilberfoss is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated on the north side of the A1079 approximately 8 miles (13 km) east of York city centre and 11 miles (18 km) north-west of Market Weighton.
- Main Street is a predominantly residential road which runs through the village. The property is located adjacent to a Butcher’s and near to a local pub.
- There is a 12,051 catchment population within a 10 minutes drive.
- The unit is an established convenience store with Post Office, approx. an 11 minute drive from nearest competitor.