151 High Street, Dovercourt, Harwich, Essex, CO12 3AX
- Freehold Blue-Chip Medical & Residential Investment.
- Ground floor shop with self-contained 2-Bed flat maisonette on the first and second floors.
- Nb: The image used is a CGI image, fit out is currently in progress
- Dovercourt is a small seaside town in the Tendring district, in the county of Essex, England. It is older than its smaller but better-known neighbour, the port of Harwich.
- Dovercourt is rich with civil war history and as a seaside resort offers shops and cafes for visitors and residents.
- The main shopping area is The High Street, with shops from independents to the national chains.
- The town is served by Dovercourt railway station.
- Ground Floor let to Day Lewis PLC on a new 15 year FRI lease from 20th March 2020 for £7,500 p.a.
- Open Market rent reviews in 2025 and 2030
- Break clauses in March 2027 and 2030
- Nb – £7,000 for 1st two years rising to £7,500 per annum from year 3 (but seller will top up rent free and concessionary rent period)
- The Day Lewis Group manages over 300 pharmacies throughout the UK
- 2 bed flat on 1st & 2nd floors let on an AST producing £6,900 p.a.
- Day Lewis are relocating from another unit on the High Street, they trade well in this area and this unit suits them better.