Doctor’s Surgery & Nursery, South Harrow, Greater London
- Freehold Medical investment, consisting of a Doctor’s Surgery and Nursery, in Greater London
- Substantial corner plot, with whole building converted into a surgery & a nursery with ample parking
- 275 Kings Road is let as a nursery with 275a let as a Doctor’ss surgery
- Rayner’s Lane is within the affluent outer London suburb of Harrow which is a well established retail and commercial center and has a catchment population of 143,000.
- Rayner’s Lane is located approx 11 miles north-west of Central London.
- The area benefits from excellent transport links and this property is located close to Rayners Lane Underground Station (Piccadilly & Metropolitan Line)
- The property is situated on Kings Road which is a densely populated residential area, close to the main road of Alexandra Avenue in Rayners Lane
- Alexandra Avenue has numerous blue-chip occupiers including KFC, Subway, Tesco Express as well as many independent operators
- The total current passing rent for the property is £65,000, split between Harmony Nursery who is paying £35,000 p.a. and Wasu Medical Centre who is paying £30,000 p.a.