Domino’s, Palmers Green
324 Green Lanes, Palmers Green, London N13 5TW
- Freehold Blue-Chip Ground Floor investment.
- Ground floor unit of 1,018 sq ft.
- Palmers Green also nicknamed “Little Cyprus” is an affluent North London suburb.
- North Circular Road and A10 are the main truck roads. The A111 through Southgate gives access to the M25 at junction 24.
- Palmers Green railway station, trains running to Moorgate station.
- Located in a busy high street with nearby blue-chip occupiers including Sainsburys, Paddy Power, Lloyds Bank and Greggs.