Fat Face, Epping, Greater London
269 High Street, Epping, Essex, CM16 4AA
- Freehold blue-chip retail investment in an affluent London suburb
- Comprising a retail unit on the ground floor & basement with 3 self-contained flats on the upper floors which have been sold off on long leases
- Epping is a popular and affluent suburb of London situated 5 miles north of Chigwell and 17 miles north-east of the centre of London.
- The town benefits from its close proximity to the M25 and from regular Central Line Underground services to London.
- The property is very well situated on the High Street, within the heart of the town centre.
- All the main national occupiers are close by including Halifax, Pizza Express, CafÃ© Nero, Card Factory, Starbucks, Costa, Greggs, Holland & Barrett, Nationwide, Superdrug, Boots and many others.