Ground Rent, Edgware, Greater London
303 Hale Lane, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7AX
- Freehold commercial and residential ground rent investment in London (250 years remaining)
- A three-storey mid-terrace building comprising a ground floor shop plus separate rear access to a three bed self- contained flat on the two upper floors
- Edgware is a popular and sought-after north-west London suburb located approx. 10 miles north-west of central London via the A41 highway.
- The property occupies a fantastic position near to the junction with Edgwarebury Lane just off Station Road.
- Located walking distance from Edgware Underground Station (Northern Line) and Edgware Bus Depot and within easy walking distance to the Broadway Shopping Centre
- Nearby retailers include Nationwide, Natwest, Nando’s, Metrobank, Starbucks and Tesco Express among other national chains.
- Ground floor let to an individual on a 250 year lease from 2015 at a peppercorn rent
- Flat sold off on 250 year lease from 2015 at a peppercorn rent