Halifax Bank & Vacant Office, Haywards Heath
Orchard House, 32-36 South Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 4LA
- Freehold bank and office, town-centre investment
- The property is arranged on ground and two upper floors to provide a ground floor bank with self-contained offices above.
- Access to the offices is to the side of the property via South Road.
- Haywards Heath has a resident population of some 29,000 and is located 12 miles north of Brighton, 10 miles south of Crawley and 14 miles south of Gatwick Airport.
- The town is served by the A272 and in addition benefits from regular rail services to London, Brighton and the south coast.
- The property is well situated within the town centre being between HSBC and Greggs and opposite Boots.
- An entrance to the Orchards Shopping Centre, where occupiers include Fat Face, Next and Marks & Spencer, is also nearby.
- Other occupiers close by include Santander, Co-Operative Food, Barclays, W H Smith, Robert Dyas, Clinton Cards, Lloyds TSB and CaffÃ© Nero.