HSBC, Clapham, Greater London
240 Lavender Hill, Clapham, London, SW11 240
- The Bank is arranged on the ground, basement, first and second floors of the building.
- The ground floor comprises a banking hall with ancillary accommodation
- The first floor is also operated as a banking hall whilst the second floor comprises offices
- The property occupies a prominent position on the north side of Lavender Hill at its junction with Mossbury Road, within a short walking distance of the shopping facilities of St John’s Road
- It is approx. 200metres from Clapham Juction Railway Station.
- This is a busy area of Clapham on Lavender Hill with nearby retailers such as Debenhams, JD Sport, Ladbrokes, Asda, Pizza Express, KFC and Halifax bank.
- The London Borough of Wandsworth has a population of 260,000 residents, and is located 7 miles south of Central London
- It benefits from excellent transport links to the capital both by rail (Victoria and Waterloo lines) and road (A3, A205, A3036).
- The property is held on a long lease of 99 years from June 1955 at a current rent of £170 p.a.
- The property is held in a special purpose vehicle and therefore the whole company can be acquired to mitigate stamp duty