KFC, Speke Hall Road, Hunts Cross, Liverpool, L24 9GB
- The property comprises a modern, purpose built, drive- thru restaurant unit arranged over ground floor only and extending to a gross internal floor area of approximately 236.90 sq m (2,550 sq ft).
- The unit was extensively refurbished by the tenant in 2012 in the latest KFC corporate style.
- In addition, the property benefits from a dedicated, 29 space car park to the rear accessed directly from Triumph Way.
- Liverpool is the sixth largest city in the United Kingdom and the second largest in the North West, the country’s largest economic region outside London and the South East.
- The city is the principal commercial centre for the Merseyside conurbation, with an Urban Area Population (UAP) of approximately 470,000, extending to over 1.5 million within 20 km (12.5 miles).
- The property is located at the border of Hunts Cross and Speke, a highly successful commercial location and densely populated residential area approximately 5 miles south east of Liverpool City Centre.
- The area benefits from excellent road communications with the A561 dual carriageway (700m south of the property) acting as the principal southern gateway into Liverpool and providing access to Junction 6 of the M62 (via the A5300) approximately 4 miles to the north west.
- The site is held Virtual Freehold by way of a 999 year lease from The Lord Mayor Alderman and Citizens of the City of Liverpool from 01/08/1961 at a peppercorn rental.