Land with Development Potential, Tipton
Roadside Development, Dudley Port, Tipton, DY4 7RB
- Prominent Roadside Development Opportunity
- Potential to build a commercial development of ca. 8,000 sq ft with a single tenant or multiple occupiers.
- A number of alternative master plans have been prepared and can be obtained on request. Suitable for a variety of uses (STP).
- The site is immediately adjacent to a Texaco petrol filling station with associated Morrisons Daily convenience store and a Subway.
- The site is prominently located with an extensive frontage to the A461 Dudley Port, a major arterial route through the Black Country, linking Dudley with Wednesbury. Junction 2 of the M5 motorway is less than three miles south east and the M6 can be accessed at Junction 9 around four miles north.
- Daily traffic flows past the site are approximately 21,000 vehicles per day (DfT, 2016). Dudley is approximately one mile south west of the site, with Wednesbury three miles north east. Wolverhampton is six miles north west and central Birmingham approximately seven miles south east.