12/13 Prince Street, Bridlington, North Humberside, YO15 2NW
| Brochure Link: Download Brochure || Status: Available || Type: Retail - other || Tenure: Freehold |
| Area: 7610 sq ft || Gross Rent: £ 27,000 || Gross Yield %: 13.5 || Lease Term: 5 yrs from Dec' 17 |
| Lease Term Expiry Date: 12/01/23 || Years left on Lease: 2.8 || VAT applicable: Yes |
This property is for sale in auction on 30/03/20. View the catalogue listing page here.
- Freehold Blue-Chip Retail Investment with Asset Management Potential
- The property comprises a four storey building with area of 7,610 sq ft.
- Bridlington is a well established commercial centre located on the north-east coast, some 24 miles north of Kingston upon Hull and 40 miles east of York.
- The town benefits from an influx of tourists during the summer months.
- The property is situated on the north side of Prince Street, between its junctions with Cross Street and Garrison Street, and close to Bridlington Harbour.
- Occupiers close by include JD Weatherspoon, Shoe Zone and numerous coffee shops, public houses, restaurants and amusement arcades.
Tenancy & Additional Info
- Entirely let to Mackays Stores Limited for 5 years from 12th Dec 2017 FR&I for £27,000 p.a.
- The upper floors may have potential for residential use, subject to obtaining all the necessary consents. All enquiries should be made with East Riding of Yorkshire Council. Website: www.eastriding.gov.uk.
- Six Week Completion Available
View on map / Neighborhood