6-8 Packhorse Rd, Gerrards Cross SL9 7QE
- Blue-Chip Freehold Retail, Whole Building Investment.
- Large site, whole building on 0.2 acre site including car park to the rear.
- 5,710 sq ft building over ground & first floor.
- Car Park to rear includes loading bay & 8 parking spaces.
- The property is located in the main retailing pitch of the affluent Buckinghamshire town of Gerrards Cross.
- It is located next door to M&S Simply Food.
- It is 19.3 miles (31.1 km) west-north-west of Charing Cross, Central London.
- The town has a railway station on the Chiltern main line with services to London and the M40 motorway runs beside woodland on its southern boundary.
- Ground Floor let on overriding lease to Majestic Wine for £116,000 pa. The lease expiring in January 2028 and the next rent review is in January 2023.
- 1st floor sublet as offices with dedicated separate access.
- Majestic Wine was recently purchased for £100m by Fortress Investment Group who are looking to re-modernise brand/stores & have already opened new stores.
- Significant future redevelopment potential (subject to planning).