4-5 Samman Road, Beverley, Yorkshire, HU17 0BS
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment.
- The property is arranged on a ground floor level only.
- The site extends a total of 1,330 sq ft.
- Yorkshire is a historic county in Northern England and is the largest in the United Kingdom.
- The stunning market town of Beverley has beauty in abundance. With an awe-inspiring Minster, historical buildings, cobbled streets, and small town charm, there is something for everyone.
- Beverley is only ten miles from the coast, the town lies amidst some of the most beautiful scenery in the East Riding of Yorkshire and makes the perfect destination for a base from which to explore the glorious Yorkshire countryside, or its fine sea-side resorts. It is also within easy reach of the Humber River, the wildfowl trust at Spurn Head and the Spurn Heritage Coast.
- Nearby occupiers include Llyod’s pharmacy, William Hill Betting Shop, a hairdressers, and a vapour shop.
- The Freehold convenience store is let on a 10 year lease from 2014, at a current rent of £17,237 p.a.
- At present, the property is let to Forbuoys Ltd, with the ultimate holding company being Martin McColl Retail Group Ltd which is the UK’s leading neighbourhood retailing group with over 1,250 stores.