257 St Helens Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL3 3QA
- Virtual Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment.
- The property is arranged on ground and one upper floor to provide a large convenience store incorporating a Post Office with an extensive frontage to St Helens Road.
- The unit benefits from storage accommodation to the rear with ancillary office and staff accommodation at first floor level.
- To the rear is a yard providing delivery across to two roller shutter doors and car parking.
- Bolton is situated on the north-western fringe of the Manchester conurbation, approximately 10 miles north of Manchester and 26 miles north-east of Liverpool city centre.
- The town benefits from excellent road communications, being positioned close to the M60, M61, M62 and M66 motorways, which provide access to the wide national motorway network.
- The property is siutaed on the east side of St Helens Road (A579), which runs south-west from the town centre. The unit forms part of a parade of shops serving the local community.
- The entire property at present is let to Martin McColl Limited for a term of 20 years from 30 March 2015 at a current rent of £30,000 p.a.
- The lease provides for fixed rent reviews every fifth year of the term and contains full repairing and insuring covenants.
- The property is held on a 992 year lease from 12 February 1876