97 - 103 Spring Gardens, Buxton, SK17 6BP
- Freehold Blue-Chip Supermarket & Ground Rent Investment
- The property comprises a three storey property of traditional stone construction beneath a flat roof arranged as a ground floor supermarket with a Post Office and Subway concession with separately accessed first floor accommodation from the front.
- The property benefits from a car park for ca. 12 cars shared equally between the ground and first floors.
- Buxton is a Spa town situated within the Peak District National Park.
- The town is a popular tourist destination and is known as “The Gateway to the Peak District”.
- The town is 24 miles west of Sheffield, 21 miles south-east of Manchester and 11 miles east of Macclesfield and can be reached via the A6 and A54 Roads.
- The property is located in the centre of the town at the end of Spring Gardens parade of shops.
- Nearby occupiers include The Job Centre and Iceland supermarket.