49 Thingwall Road, Birkenhead, Irby, Wirral, Merseyside, CH61 3UE
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment.
- The property is arranged on a ground floor level only.
- The site extends a total of 1,930 sq ft. (comprises half of the double unit).
- Merseyside, is a metropolitan county in North West England and Irby is a village on the Wirral Peninsula. To the north of Irby lies the associated hamlet of Irby Hill.
- Nearby occupiers include a hairdressers, a child hospice charity shop, a local pharmacy.
- The Freehold convenience store is let on a 6 year lease from 2014, at a current rent of £16,000 p.a.
- At present, the property is let to Forbuoys Ltd, with the ultimate holding company being Martin McColl Retail Group Ltd which is the UK’s leading neighbourhood retailing group with over 1,250 stores.