33 High Street, Normanby, Middlesborough, TS6 0NH
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment.
- The property is arranged on a ground and first floor level, with McColl’s on the ground floor level.
- The site extends 1938 sq ft.
- Middlesborough, is a large industrial town on the south bank of the River Tees in North Yorkshire, north-east England.
- The Freehold convenience store is let on a 10 year lease from 2013, at a current rent of £18,000 p.a.
- At present, the property is let to Forbuoys Ltd, with the ultimate holding company being Martin McColl Retail Group Ltd which is the UK’s leading neighbourhood retailing group with over 1,250 stores.