NHS Office & Sk:n Beauty Clinic, Harrow, Greater London
12-14 Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2UD
- Freehold Blue-Chip Medical Investment in Greater London
- Brand new D1 offices on ground and 1st floors measuring ca. 10,000 sq.ft.
- 9 flats on the 2nd and 3rd and 4th floors which have been sold off on long leases.
- The affluent outer London suburb of Harrow is a well established retail and commercial centre and has a catchment population of 143,000.
- Harrow is located approx 11 miles north-west of Central London.
- The town benefits from excellent transport links and served by the Harrow on the Hill Underground ( Metropolitan Line) and National Rail Stations.
- The property is situated on the busy station road which leads into Harrow town centre. It is immediately opposite the Harrow Council Offices and a few minutes walk from Harrow & Wealdstone underground and overground station, in a mixed residential and commercial area
- Part ground floor let to Sk:n Laser Clinic Ltd for 15 years from Jul ’17 (break in 10 years) for £36,000 pa.
- Part ground and all of first floors let to the NHS on a 25 year lease from Jul’ 17 (break in 10 years) for £104,000 pa.
- Ground rent on 9 flats is £3,000 pa.