One-Stop (Tesco), Braintree
- Freehold, blue-chip supermarket Investment.
- With a prominent corner site, the property is a well located convenience store benefitting from a strong catchment that has limited convenience store provision.
- The site benefits from 12 dedicated car parking spaces, with the site extending 0.30 acres.
- Braintree lies in north Essex, about 46 miles (74 km) from London; located 10 miles north-east of Chelmsford, and 15 miles west of Colchester.
- Braintree is bypassed by the modern-day A120 and A131 roads, while trains serve two stations in the town, at the end of the Braintree Branch Line.
- The property is located on a prominent corner site fronting both Queens Road and Coldnailhurst Avenue.
- The property lies directly south of a local shopping parade and just a short distance from The College at Braintree campus.
- The site is well situated for a convenience store with limited convenience store provision.
- The property is let to One Stop Stores limited which is a subsidiary of Tesco Stores Ltd, on a 15 year lease from Mid-2013, at a rent of £32,500 p.a.
- The property involves refurbishing the existing public house structure to provide retail accommodation at ground floor to include the sales area and ancillary storage accommodation.
- The first floor will remain vacant but will be under One Stop’s Full Repairing and Insuring obligations for the building.