Optician, Charity Shop & 4 Flats, Hampton Hill, Greater London
107/111 High Street, Hampton Hill, Middlesex, TW12 1NJ
- A mid terraced building comprising 3 Ground Floor Shops (1 Double Unit) with separate rear access to 4 Self-Contained Flats arranged on Rear Ground, First and Second floor levels.
- There is vehicular access from Windlesham Mews to offstreet parking for up to 4 cars plus a Lock-up Garage.
- There is also an internal passageway alongside the Optician running front to back.
- Occupying a prominent trading position close to the junction with Windmill Road, amongst such multiple occupiers as Tesco Express, Sainsbury Local, Costa Coffee, Post Office, KFC, Coral, Barclays and a host of established local retailers and restaurants.
- Hampton Hill is an attractive residential suburb located on the A311 midway between Richmond and Kingston-Upon-Thames with such amenities as Bushy Park and Hampton Court Palace close at hand.
- A Planning Application has been submitted to the London Borough of Richmond on Thames (Planning Ref: 13/4399/FUL) for alterations and extensions to the existing layout to create 4 large self-contained flats (3 Ã— 2 bed duplex flats and 1 Ã— 1 bed flat) plus 2 Retail Units.
- A 3D image of the proposed development from the rear has been shown in the pictures above.