Papa John’s, Newport, Wales
94/96 Chepstow Road, Newport, Gwent, Wales, NP19 8ZY
- Freehold Blue-Chip Takeaway and Ground Rent Investment.
- The property is arranged on ground and two upper floors to provide a ground floor shop currently trading as a takeaway.
- The upper floors have been sold off on a long lease.
- Externally to the rear, the property benefits from 2 car parking spaces.
- There is also a public car park directly opposite the property.
- The cathedral and university city of Newport is the principal administrative and commercial centre for Gwent. It is situated 13 miles east of Cardiff,
16 miles west of the Severn Bridge and benefits from excellent road communications, being adjacent to junctions 24-28 of the M4 Motorway.
- There are regular InterCity services to London (Paddington).
- The property is located on the south side of Chepstow Road (B4237), close to its junction with Speke Street, in a predominantly residential area
within 1 mile to the east of the city centre.
- Occupiers nearby include Lloyds Bank, Boots, Post Office and Betfred, amongst other local traders.