Ponden Home, Newmarket
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Retail Investment
- Ground floor retail unit with ancillary above totalling circa 3,500 sq. ft.
- Dedicated servicing access to the rear
- Newmarket is well known as the headquarters of British horse racing and has a resident population of some 20,000.
- The town is located 13 miles east of Cambridge and 14 miles west of Bury St Edmunds and is served by both the A14 and A11 dual carriageways, providing access to the M11 Motorway
- The property is located in Crown Walk, a shopping precinct located at the north-western end of the High Street.
- Occupiers close by include Iceland, Prezzo, NatWest, Ladbrokes, Bathstore and a variety of local traders.
- A large multi-storey car park is immediately to the rear of the property
- Unit is currently occupied by one retailer but could be re-let in future as two self-contained units.
- Notice has been served on the tenant in respect of the outstanding 2016 rent review quoting a rent of £35,000 p.a.