Restaurant, Borough, Central London
218/220 Borough High Street, Borough, London, SE1 1JX
- Virtual Freehold, restaurant investment in Central London.
- The property is arranged on ground floor only and is currently occupied as an Italian restaurant.
- The ground floor site extends 872 sq ft.
- The property is situated on the west side of Borough High Street (A3), immediately south of the Great Dover Street/Marshalsea Road (A2) junction and Borough Underground Station (Northern line).
- Borough forms part of the London Borough of Southwark and is situated 1.5 miles east of Charing Cross on the south bank of the River Thames.
- Nearby occupiers include Starbucks Coffee (opposite), Foxtons and a variety of restaurants, estate agents and local occupiers.
- At present, the property is let to Amo La Pasta Ltd for a term of 15 years from 24th December 2015.
- The lease provides rent reviews every fifth year of the term and contains effectively full repairing and insuring covenants.
- The lease contains mutual option to break at the end of the tenth year.
- The vendor holds a £25,000 rent deposit.