19-27 High Street, Littlehampton, BN17 5EG
- Blue-Chip Freehold Supermarket Investment.
- The property comprises of a two-storey, double fronted retail unit.
- The store sits on a 0.43 acre site (23,619 sq ft), the ground floor consists of retails and ancillary space, whilst the upper floor provides ancillary storage,offices & staff accommodation.
- Access can be gained via both the front and rear of store, with 212 car parking space.
- Littlehampton is a popular seaside town on UK’s south coast within West Sussex.
- The town benefits from immediate access to A27, which provides access towards Brighton and Eastbourne to the east and towards Chichester and Portsman in the west.
- The town has a population of 55,000, with a wider catchment population of 475,000 which has access to three railway stations.
- The stations provide direct and regular services to London Victoria, Brighton, Gatwick Airport, Portsmouth and Southampton.
- The property is situated within the heart of Littlehampton town centre fronting onto the busy, pedestrianised high street.
- The property lies within Littlehampton’s prime retail pitch. Other occupiers within immediate vicinity include WHSmith, Superdrug, NatWest and Boots.
- The property is let in its entirety to Sainsbury’s Supermarket on a 10 year F&I lease from 20th November 2018 at a current passing rent of £295,000 per annum.
- The rent is payable monthly in advance and review ever 5 years, the next review date is 20th November 2023.