Sainsbury’s Local, Oxted11 Master Cl, Oxted RH8 9NA, UK
- Freehold Blue-Chip Supermarket Investment in London.
- The property comprises a corner ground floor and basement convenience store (5,140 sq ft) as part of a 3 storey building, the upper floors comprise 6 residential units which are being sold separately.
- Property benefits from car parking spaces.
- Oxted is a prosperous Surrey town with excellent train links to Central London (fastest journey 28 minutes).
- The substantial building is opposite the station which has 30 min trains into London.
- Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd are to enter into a new 15 year lease over the ground floor and basement. The commencing rental of £65,000 pax is to be subject to 5 yearly CPI linked rent reviews, compounded to the fifth year and collared at 1% and capped at 3% and the Tenant is to benefit from a Tenant break option upon expiry of the tenth year.