Sainsbury’s Local, Stourbridge
Sainsbury's Local, 23 Lawnswood Road, Wordsley, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 5PH
- Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment.
- The property, a former public house, comprises of a ground floor supermarket with rear storage and ancillary accommodation.
- The basement & 1st floors are not currently accessible.
- The site extends to approx. 0.36 acres (0.15 hectares).
- 20 car parking spaces including 2 disabled bays.
- Wordsley, with a population of approx. 13,000, is an attractive, prosperous surburb of Stourbridge some 9 miles south of Wolverhampton & 13 miles west of Birmingham.
- The property is prominently located in a densely populated residential area at the junction of Lawnswood road & Wordsley green, approx. 150 metres from High Street.
- Immediately adjacent is a neighbourhood shopping centre with Subway, spar and a number of independent retailers, Wordsley Green doctors surgery, library & The Mere Education Centre nearby.