Santander, East Ham, Greater London
46/48 High Street North, E6 2HJ
- The property comprises a 6,954 sq ft (646 sq m) well configured retail unit arranged over ground and first floor.
- The store is serviced from the rear via Kempton Road
- The tenant trades from the ground floor with the remaining accommodation used for storage / ancillary uses.
- The subject property is located a couple of minutes’ walk from East Ham underground station and lies in a prime position on the east side of High Street North in the pedestrianized zone.
- The property benefits from the high footfall leading to and from the Markets. Other nearby retailers include; Costa, McDonalds, Natwest, Barclays and Sainsbury’s as well as other leading Banks and Building Societies.
- East Ham is a vibrant suburban district of London which forms part of the London Borough of Newham. Located 7 miles east of the City of London and 8 miles north east of Charing Cross, the town is strategically positioned midway between West Ham and Barking. As a result the area is identified in the London Plan as one of 35 major centres in Greater London.
- The town has a resident population of 38,640 and serves a primary catchment population of 211,000. Major roads nearby include the A13 which lies to the south and the A406 (North Circular Road) which runs parallel to the east. City Airport is located just 2 miles to the south east and Stansted Airport approximately 30 miles to the north.
- The East Ham Underground station (District and Hammersmith & City Lines) offers regular services to Stratford (15mins) and Liverpool Street Station (20mins). This is also further supported by 8 bus routes operating in and out of Central London.