54-56 George Street & 6 Bute Street, Luton, LU1 2AB
- Freehold town-centre, bank investment
- Ground floor banking hall with the remaining accommodation on the 1st and 2nd floors and basement used for office, storage & ancillary uses
- Luton is Bedfordshire’s prime commercial centre and has an estimated district population of 250,000.
- It is 10 miles north of St Albans, and 33 miles north of Central London, and is home to London Luton International Airport, which is easily accessible from the M1 motorway.
- The property is located on George Street, one of the town’s main retailing thoroughfares, on its corner with Bute Street.
- Nearby occupiers include Luton Borough Council, BBC, EDA Healthcare, Legal & General, all the major banks and retailers such as Debenhams, Tesco Metro, Wilkinson, TK Maxx and Primark.