Service Station (Co-op Food, Travelodge, Texaco, Burger King & Little Chef), Cirencester
Hare Bushes Service Area, A429 / A417 Interchange, Cirencester GL7 5DS
- Freehold Blue-Chip, Mixed Service Station Investment
- Arranged as a modern convenience store, petrol filing station, hotel and restaurant.
- Overall site area is circa 5 acres (2.03 hectares), broken down as:
- Convenience store & petrol station 1.7 acres (0.69 hectares)
- Hotel & restaurant 3.3 acres (1.34 hectares)
- Cirencester is the principal town of the Cotswolds, in the county of Gloucestershire.
- Cirencester is a popular shopping destination with unique mix of independant and national
shops and home to the expanding Headquarters of St James’s Place Wealth Management. The
district population, which is in excess of 19,000 is set to grow with plans for 2,500 homes in the
Chesterton district of the town.
- The town is approximately 40 miles north-east of Bristol, 15 miles north-west of Swindon, 20
- miles to the south of Gloucester and 93 miles north-west of London.
- The property is located at the junction of the A429 Burford Road and the A417, a major trunk
from the M4 (Junction 15) via Swindon to the M5 (Junction 11a) which is the principal road
serving the town.
- The recently developed Kingshill residential area, which has extended the town boundaries of Cirencester,
is immediately to the south of the A429 / A417 interchange.
- The site is let to several tenants including Co-operative Foodstores Ltd for approx. £350,000 p.a. with a lease term of over 10 years unexpired