Smiggle, Richmond, Greater London
57/58 George Street, Richmond, TW9 1HE
- Virtual freehold, blue-chip retails investment in London.
- The property comprises of a prominent mid-terrace building arranged over ground, basement and three upper floors providing ground floor sales with self-contained accommodation above which is not included in the sale.
- The property is of brick built construction with a part tiled, part flat roof.
- The ground floor extends a total of 950 sq ft.
- Prominent retail investment situated in a 100% prime pitch on George Street.
- Richmond upon Thames, provides a thriving retail and commercial centre with a combination of national covenants and upmarket specialist retailers.
- The property is located on the north side of George Street and is in close vicinity to major brands including Gant, House of Fraser, Gap, Natwest, H&M, Topshop, Boots and Holland and Barrett.
- The property has excellent road communications being located on the A316 which provides direct access to Junction 1 of the M3 motorway (approximately 5 miles south west) and M4 motorway (2 miles north of Chiswick). Both provide quick access to Central London and the M25 Motorway.
- Richmond mainline provides regular direct service to London Waterloo with a journey time of approximately 20 minutes, with further services to Reading and Windsor.
- Richmond is served by the London Underground network via the District Line, whilst also being located 11 miles to the West via the M4 from the UK’s largest International airport Heathrow.
- The ground floor and basement is let to Smiggle UK Limited for a term of 10 years from 13th August 2014 on an effective full repairing and insuring lease at a passing rent of £115,000 per annum.
- The lease is subject to an upward rent only review on 13th August 2019 and a tenant only break clause on 13th August 2019.
- The ground floor is held on a Virtual Freehold 999 year lease.