Sue Ryder, Gloucester
- Virtual Freehold Blue-Chip Shop Investment.
- The property is arranged on a ground floor only to provide a charity shop.
- The site extends 2074 sq ft.
- The city of Gloucester is located approximately 36 miles north of Bristol, 56 miles south-west of Birmingham and 13 miles west of Cheltenham.
- The city is situated adjacent to the M5 Motorway between Junction 11 and 12.
- The A40 provides access to Cheltenham, whilst the A417 provides access to Cirencester.
- The property is located on the Kingsway local Centre in Quedgeley, some 5 miles south of the city centre, 2.5 miles from Junction 12 of the M5 Motorway via the A38.
- This is a densley populated new build reisdential area.
- Occupiers in the Centre include Pizza Hut, Tesco Express, Premier Foodstore, a veterinary clinic and Taylors Estate Agents, amongst others. In addition, there is Quedgeley Parish Council, The Barn Owl and Kingsway Primary School.
- The entire property is at present let to Sue Ryder for a term of 10 years from 27 November 2014 at a current rent of £37,500 p.a.
- The lease provides rent reviews every fifth year of the term and contains full repairing and insuring covenants.
- The property is held on a 999 year lease from 28 Feb ’17 at a peppercorn annual rent