Tesco Express, Baltimore Wharf, Greater London
Unit 6a, Baltimore Wharf, Pepper Street, London, E14 9RH
- Newly constructed
- The property is arranged on the ground floor, with floors of residential apartments above
- It benefits from a very long, corner frontage
- The property forms part of the new Baltimore Wharf development by Ballymore.
- The completed development will contain c.1,000 apartments, extensive leisure facilities, retail and restaurant facilities.
- The first phase of the development has now been completed with a number of the retail units now either under offer or let.
- Baltimore Wharf is located 500 metres to the South of the Canary Wharf estate on the junction of Limeharbour and Pepper Street overlooking Millwall Inner
- Dock on the site of the former London Arena.
- The Canary Wharf estate currently comprises of 15 million sq.ft of offices and over 200 of shops, restaurants and bars.
- The area to the south of Canary Wharf where Baltimore Wharf is situated comprises of 4 million sq.ft of offices as well as an established residential market.
- Crossharbour DLR station is adjacent to the estatewhich gives access to the City, Lewisham, Stratford and City Airport whilst the Jubilee Line at Canary Wharf can be easily accessed on foot via the pedestrian bridge at South Quay.
- The Docklands property market has seen significant growth over the last 20 years and is now an established working and living environment.
- Within the immediate vicinity in addition to the existing built residential stock, over 5,000 residential units are currently under construction or have been recently completed together with a significant number of units in the pipeline.
- The property is subject to a Head Lease to Ballymore (London Arena) Ltd for 999 years from June 2010 at a peppercorn rent p.a.