Tesco Express, Gravesend
- Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment.
- A converted former public house with on-site customer car parking.
- The 3,908 sq.ft. retail unit is situated on ground floor level only, and has car parking for 6 vehicles.
- Historic Thames Estuary town with a population of 66,000 and is only 20 miles east of Charing Cross.
- The property is located in a high density housing estate to the south of Gravesend town centre and adjacent to
Whitehill neighbourhood parade.
- Let to Tesco Stores Ltd for a term of 20 years from July 2010.
- The lease provides for five yearly RPI compounded increases.