Tesco Express, Worthing
Dominion Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8LB
- Freehold blue-chip, supermarket investment
- The property is arranged over the ground and first floor to provide a retail unit with ancillary accommodation
- The property was recently converted from a pub and benefits from 8 customer car parking spaces
- Worthing is a large seaside town with borough status in West Sussex.
- The town has an estimated population of 104,600 and it is situated 10 miles west of Brighton.
- The property is located on Dominion Road (B223) in a predominantly residential area.
- Nearby occupiers include Wickes, Post Office, Londis and Alf’s Motorcycles.
- The vacant upper floor has planning permission to be extended and converted into 3 flats with self-contained access. The total square footage of the flats would be 2,168 sq. ft. arranged as 2 x 1-bed and 1 x 2-bed, with a further 370 sq. ft. of roof terrace space