26 Ealing Road, Wembley, London, HA0 4TL
- Freehold Retail and Residential Investment.
- The property comprises ground floor retail accommodation, basement storage accommodation and a studio flat on the first floor.
- The property benefits from rear access and parking at the rear.
- The property is prominently situated in the popular and affluent North West London Borough of Wembley.
- It is on the west side of the busy Ealing Road (A4089), approximately 150 metres from Wembley Central Station and less than a mile from Wembley Stadium. 8 miles north-west of Central London.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Coral, Lloyds Bank, HSBC and an eclectic mix of local retailers.
- Occupiers close by include Tesco Express, Co-Op, Post Office & Dreams amongst many local shops, restaurants and takeaways.
- Ground floor (557 sq ft) available with vacant possession
- Basement (650 sq ft) let to an individual for 5 years from 01/07/2017 for £4,800 p.a. (inclusive of insurance)
- Studio Flat (277 sq ft) let on a 1 year AST from 01/10/2019 for £9,600 p.a
- The property may be suitable for residential development (subject to consents).