Vacant Office, Ruislip, Greater London
130 High Street, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 8LP
- Large, vacant, freehold office with permitted development rights for residential conversion and potential for further development.
- The property occupies a site of approximately 0.213 hectares (0.526 acres) and is arranged on ground and two upper floors to provide an office building comprising a total of 796.05 sq m (8,568 sq ft).
- The offices benefit from suspended ceilings, perimeter trunking and a passenger lift.
- Externally the property benefits from parking for approximately 30 cars, access to which is via Princes Lane.
- Ruislip is a popular suburb of West London situated approximately 13 miles from the City centre.
- The area benefits from excellent communications with London Underground services (Piccadilly, Central and Metropolitan Lines) serving the area.
- The A40 dual carriageway, M40 and M25 are all within 4 miles.
- The property is well situated being in the heart of the town centre on the west side of the High Street, to the rear of Specsavers.
- Other occupiers close by include Tesco Express, Superdrug, Boots, Iceland, McDonald’s and Marks & Spencer.
- The property has permitted development rights for conversion into residential use, and additional development is also possible subject to obtaining all the relevant consents.