Walkabout (Stonegate Pubs), Bristol
Walkabout, 40 Corn Street, Avon, Bristol BS1 1HQ
- Freehold Blue-Chip Public House Investment
- 27,964 sq ft arranged over Ground, Basement, First, Second and Third floors
- Bristol is the UK’s 8th most populous city with a population of ca. 450,000 and the largest in Southern England after London.
- The property is situated in the town centre, adjacent to Caffe Nero, Natwest Bank and a number of other leisure operators.
- Bristol Temple Meads train station is 1 mile to the south east of the property
- The entire property is let to Stonegate Pub Co for £182,500 pa from 21st November 2000 on a 35 year lease
- The 2015 review remains outstanding
- Stonegate Pub Co reported sales of £642.6m and operating profits of £46.4m in the year to 25/09/2016
- Stonegate are due to refurbish the first floor into a high-end pool venue.