Warrens Bakery & 3 Flats, Bridgwater
16 Cornhill, Bridgwater, Somerset TA6 3BX
- Freehold Blue-Chip Mixed Investment.
- Property comprises a shop with 3 recently converted flats above.
- Listed building.
- Bridgwater is at the edge of the Somerset Levels, in level and well-wooded country.
- Its population currently stands at around 35,886 as of 2011.
- Prime retail pitch with nearby occupiers including Costa, Sports Direct & Boots.
- Shop is let to Warrens Bakery on a 10 yr lease from July 17 with break & r/r at yr 5. Rent is £15,000 p.a.
- Flats – 2 x 2 Bed’s on first & second floors with a 1 Bed on the top floor.
- The 2 beds would rent for circa £6k p.a & the 1-bed flat for £5k p.a – therefore the total rental income could be circa £32k