WH Smith, Great Yarmouth
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Retail Investment.
- Large unit comprises ofgroundfloorretail accommodation, 1st & 2ndfloorancillary accommodation anda basement plant room, total area 11,209 sq ft.
- Theproperty benefitsfrom rearaccess and includes a Post Office counter.
- Great Yarmouth is a popular Norfolk coastal town that benefits from a significant seasonal increase in demographic due to holidaying familys and day visitors.
- The property is prominently situated fronting the pedestrianised King Street, in the heart of Great Yarmouth town centre.
- Market Gates Shopping Centre is located approximately 50 metres away, with retailers including Boots the Chemist, JD Sports, Wilko, Superdrug and Starbucks.
- Other nearby occupiers include Holland & Barrett, Greggs, River Island and branches of Santander, Barclays and Halifax banks.
- Let to WH Smith Retail Holdings Ltd for 10 years (no breaks) from March 2012 for £80,000 p.a.
- For the year ending 31st August 2017, WH Smith Retail Holdings Limited reported a turnover of £181,024,000, pre-tax profits of £67,219,000 and a total net worth of £449,954,000 (Source: Experian Group 18/06/2018).
- The tenant has indicated that they would like to enter into negotiations for a new lease. Rent rebased from £95,000 in 2012