16 Vaughan Street, Llanelli, Dyfed, SA15 3UE
- The attractive Grade II listed property is arranged on basement, ground and two upper floors to provide basement storage, ground floor banking hall with staff and ancillary accommodation together with office and ancillary accommodation on the upper floors.
- The upper parts are self-contained and approached via a separate entrance to Vaughan Street.
- To the rear of the property is a shared rear service yard and four car parking spaces.
- The South Wales coastal town of Llanelli, with a populaton of 45,000 is located on the north bank of the Bury Inlet, 10 miles north-west of Swansea.
- The town is served by the A484, A476 and A4138 which provided direct access to junction 48 of the M4 motorway.
- The property is situated on Vaughan Street, one of the main shopping street of Llanelli, opposite W H Smith.
- Other occupiers include Marks & Spencer, Woolworths, Dorothy Perkins, McDonald’s, Coral, Boots and Superdrug.