Coral, Normanton, West Yorkshire
7-9 High Street, Normanton, West Yorkshire, WF6 2AD
- Mid terraced ground floor betting shop investment with two self-contained flats above
- Traditional solid brick walls under a mixture of roof styles including flat and tiled
- The ground floor comprises a large open plan betting offices with customer WCs and private offices to the rear.
- The upper flats are both 1-bed flats in good decorative order and let separately.
- Normanton is a relatively small former mining town located in West Yorkshire
- It is approximately 5 miles to the west of Pontefract and 5 miles to the east of Wakefield, approximately 10 miles south east of Leeds as the principle City in the area.
- The M62 runs along the northern perimeter of Normanton town.
- The subject property is located in Normanton, on the north side of High Street, which is a pedestrian thoroughfare connecting Market Street to the west and the King Edward Street / High Street junction to the east.
- To the east is an Asda Supermarket on the High Street corner, and a Cooperative Supermarket to the southern side of Market Street on the west extremity